This is one of the best baby shower gifts that Baby V received. It has been fixed to his cot since he was two weeks old. It is very stimulating with colourful soft toys that move along to music by Beethoven, Mozart or Bach. When Baby V awakes in his cot, he would babble excitedly to the mobile. Before he started rolling over, it could keep him entertained up to 30 minutes, giving me some much-needed freedom.
- Keeps Baby V entertained for a long time, even though he sees it every day
- Soothing music
- Two options for music volume
- Energy-efficient (batteries can last a couple of months when the mobile is switched on about 10-20 minutes daily)
- Can be swung to the side so that baby is not over-stimulated during sleep times
- Can’t think of any. We love it!
Get Your Own
Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile is available in most major baby stores.
You may also check the price at Amazon.com here: Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Farm Animal Mobile (Styles May Vary)*
*: affiliate link to support the growth and maintenance of Mummy’s Reviews™
1 thought on “Review: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile”
Pingback: Homeschool schedule for toddler and baby | Mummy's Reviews