Whoo… After a long marathon, we’ve reached the final week of Year 2010! Here’s a round-up of Mummy’s Reviews™ TOP 10 Favourites of the year:
For Pregnant Mummies
- Angel Mel Hot Mama Organic Nursing Pads
- Erbium Laser Skin Treatment
- Book: The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
- Baby Sign Language
- Lamaze Jacques The Peacock
- Vee Bee 6 Sided Play Yard
- Flip One-Size Disposable Inserts
- EasiYo: Bio-Life Organic (Full Cream) Yoghurt
Hope you’d find the list helpful in your parenting journey.
May you and your loved ones have a fantastic year ahead!
P.S. What are your favourite buys this year? Feel free to share in the comment box.
3 thoughts on “Year 2010 TOP 10 Favourite Items”
I have more than 10…..
For pregnant mommies
2. What to expect – when you are expecting
3. l’occitane almond supple skin oil & cream
4. Hot water bottel wrapped with knitted cover
5. What to expect when you are expecting – The First Years
6. Lamaze Olivia the Owl & Spiky the Dinasour
7. Lifefactory glass milk bottles
8. Life factory teether ring
9. Mc Donalds’s spoon (sundae spoons) – very smooth and not bulky… very easy to feed… touch the edges of the spoon… it’s very smooth… beats those tommy tippee spoons flat.
10. Combimini mary jane socks with rubber studs at the bottom. Cute, fashionable and practical!
11. Dr Brown’s training cup
12. Giant’s cheap made in China little yellow squeaky ducks….
Wow, thank you for sharing your list, May Yee! 🙂
The hot water bottler wrapped with knitted cover sounds very comfortable, especially for menstrual cramps.
(I’d be concerned about the yellow duckies though, got to see if it’s PVC-free.)
Happy shopping all year round! 🙂
13. Noisy books from the BigBadWolf Sale & BookXcess