Finally, it’s the last Friday of Year 2011! While my 2 boys are soundly asleep, here’s a quick post on Mummy’s Reviews™ TOP 10 Favourites of the year:
For Pregnant Mummies
- Belly Armor The Belly Band: To protect foetus from radiation, especially for the techie Mum
- Advante Blackhole Mosquito Trap: Must-have if your home is infested with mosquitoes!
- LadyCup Menstrual Cup: If you’d like to ditch pads for good
- The Butterfly Pillow: Beautiful multi-purpose pillow. Babies and pregnant Mummies can use it too.
- weehuggers Wet Bag – Hobo Bag: As a small and stylish diaper bag
For Babies & Toddlers
- Four Cow Farm Baby Wash: Great for those with eczema and sensitive skin
- KidzGrow Online: Innovative child development tracking programme
- Lego Duplo: We love playing with these!
- Loopy Loo’s Snap & Scoop Bibs: Finally found my dream bibs
- Love to Swaddle UP: Unique easy-to-use swaddle that helps baby sleep well
Hope you’d find the list helpful in your shopping.
May you and your family enjoy good health and happiness in Year 2012!
To view all our favourites since Year 2009, click below:
P.S. What are your favourite buys this year? Feel free to share in the comments box.
1 thought on “[Mummy & Baby] Year 2011 TOP 10 Favourite Items”
Pingback: Review: Spinkie Diaper Mat Clutch, Wet Bag & The Butterfly Pillow | Mummy's Reviews