It’s the last Friday of Year 2012! We’re having a wild time enjoying the year-end holidays — no structured homeschooling lessons, no preparation of activities, simply play during every waking hour. And here’s a round-up of Mummy’s Reviews™ TOP 10 Favourites of the year:
For Pregnant Mummies
- ARDO Breastpumps: Portable, quiet and high quality breastpumps that set new standards
- Ubermums maternity & nursing wear: Affordable 2-in-1 clothes for Mummy. Smart concealed zipper design.
- Boba 3G ergonomic baby carrier: My companion travelling everywhere with baby
- iHerb online mega-store: THE place to save money on organic baby food, body wash, shampoo, vitamins and more
- Qubies food cubes maker: Easy way to freeze food cubes. For the busy Mummy.
For Babies & Toddlers
- Blueberry Basix AIO Cloth Diaper: AIO with pocket, cute prints and my favourite side snaps. Versatile cloth diaper.
- Brolly Sheets absorbent bed pads: Our must-have for nap- and night-time potty training
- Moll Maximo Forte ergonomic chair: Super quality chair that grows with your child
- Spinkie Diaper Mat Clutch: Ultra-portable hygienic diaper mat. My diaper bag must-have.
- Snoozaboo Baby Sleep Bag: Safe way to keep warm during sleep. Thoughtful design and high quality.
Have fun shopping for yourself and baby.
May you and your family enjoy good health and happiness in Year 2013!
P.S. Here’s a BIG thank you for your support and encouragement during the past year. It’s YOU who keep me writing till even 2a.m. after the kids are asleep. Thank you!