The main objective of Mummy’s Reviews™ is to review products and services suitable for mothers, babies and toddlers, so that parents and parents-to-be can make informed and smart purchasing decisions. Mummy’s Reviews™ is a brand under Veezian Pte. Ltd., a company registered in Singapore.
There are giveaways here at Mummy’s Reviews to benefit loyal readers and fans. Unless otherwise stated,
- Giveaways are open to Mummy’s Reviews’ subscribers with a Singapore or Malaysia mailing address only.
- Participant must be aged 18 and above.
- Each participant and his/her immediate family members is eligible for one entry (except when bonus entries are provided).
- Staff and immediate family members of Mummy’s Reviews, Veezian Pte. Ltd., and Sponsors are not allowed to participate.
- Winner(s) will be chosen randomly, and his/her/their name(s) or nickname(s) posted on Mummy’s Reviews.
- Subscriber needs to check his/her email account to find out if he/she is a winner.
- Each winner needs to send his/her shipping details to me via email.
- If a winner does not respond in 7 days, another winner will be selected randomly.
- Your personal information would not be shared with any third party. The only exception is to pass your contact details to the sponsor of the giveaway for prize fulfilment.
- You would receive communication from Mummy’s Reviews only according to your subscription preference and for prize fulfilment.
Quality of Reviews
- Reviews of products and services are specifically categorised under “Reviews”.
- Reviews are for products and services that my family and I (MieVee) have tried. Pros and cons are described according to our genuine experiences and opinions, which may differ from yours.
- These products and services may be purchased by us, given to us by family or friends, or a sample by a merchant. In the case of a sample, the source would be mentioned in the post and a fair review would still be provided. Any cons would be highlighted, unless we truly cannot think of any.
- Reviews may be updated according to our experience in using the products or services over a period of time.
- Since we keep the review sample after use (or enjoyed a trial service), we wish to ensure that fair reviews are provided even for big-ticket items (e.g. a S$500 car seat versus a S$5 cloth wipe), therefore we have a formula to ensure a level rate for all Sponsors. Implementing a level rate means we may give a credit (in the form of advertising dollars) back to Sponsors for samples above a certain value. We hope that this method would ensure fair reviews.
- Since much time and effort is spent on each review (including but not limited to photography, testing, coordinating with Sponsors and writing), we may bill Sponsors an administrative fee for small-value review items.
All articles are written to share my personal child-raising experiences, and are not a replacement for seeking medical advice. My views and opinions may change over time, for instance, due to new experiences. Please exercise your own discretion when applying any idea from the website. When unsure, always seek professional medical advice.
Last updated: 1 February 2012